By law, someone over the age of 21 must sign for any packages containing alcohol. Our drivers will ask for ID prior to completing the delivery. It must be a government issued I.D. or state-issued driver's license – no college I.D.’s or Costco cards. If you appear to be intoxicated at the time of delivery, we have the right to refuse delivery.
Articles in this section
- Should I ship to my home or work address?
- Where can I see my tracking number?
- I’d like to buy beers for an event, what day would be best for delivery?
- How long does shipping take?
- Should I tip the delivery driver?
- Can I refuse a package?
- How do I redirect my package once it's been shipped?
- I missed my delivery, what should I do?
- Can I have an order shipped as a gift?
- Can you deliver to a PO BOX?