The SUB is plugs into the wall. Have no fear, the appliance is energy-efficient. We recommend only unplugging the SUB when there is not a mini-keg inside the chamber. Turning the SUB off while a mini-keg is loaded could cause pressure to release and the beer's quality to diminish.
Articles in this section
- What is the SUB Home Tap?
- Can I use Hopsy's minkegs with other home draft appliances?
- I’ve poured a beer, but it is mostly foam.
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Home Tap?
- How do I load a minikeg into The SUB Home Tap?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- What is The SUB Home Tap made of?
- How energy efficient is The SUB Home Tap?
- What are the dimensions of the SUB?
- How much does the SUB weigh?