The SUB is plugs into the wall. Have no fear, the appliance is energy-efficient. We recommend only unplugging the SUB when there is not a mini-keg inside the chamber. Turning the SUB off while a mini-keg is loaded could cause pressure to release and the beer's quality to diminish.
Articles in this section
- My SUB Won't Stop Pouring — What do I do?
- How do I load a Minikeg into The SUB Compact?
- What are the dimensions and weight of The SUB Compact?
- How energy efficient is The SUB Compact?
- What’s the difference between the SUB Home Tap and the SUB Compact?
- I'm having trouble inserting the minikegs. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- Can I use Hopsy's minkegs with other home draft appliances?
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Compact?
- Is the SUB battery powered or do you plug it in?