Unless it’s a beer you’re not satisfied with or it’s past its deadline, we recommend leaving the Torp inside the SUB until it’s completely empty before switching it out. Switching between half-empty Torps could jeopardize the taste of the beers and the pressure system.
Articles in this section
- What is the SUB?
- What are the dimensions of the SUB?
- How much does the SUB weigh?
- Is the SUB battery powered or do you plug it in?
- Should I leave the SUB plugged in?
- How long is a Torp good inside the SUB machine?
- Can I swap out a Torp before it’s empty?
- How do I clean the SUB?
- The SUB makes a noise while I pour, is that a problem?
- The SUB makes a noise while cooling the Torp, is that a problem?