Unless it’s a beer you’re not satisfied with, we recommend leaving the mini-keg inside the SUB until it’s completely empty before switching it out. Switching between half-empty mini-kegs could jeopardize the taste of the beers and cause pressure to release.
Articles in this section
- My SUB Won't Stop Pouring — What do I do?
- What is the SUB Compact?
- How do I load a Minikeg into The SUB Compact?
- What are the dimensions and weight of The SUB Compact?
- How energy efficient is The SUB Compact?
- What’s the difference between the SUB Home Tap and the SUB Compact?
- I'm having trouble inserting the minikegs. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- Can I use Hopsy's minkegs with other home draft appliances?
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Compact?