Unless it’s a beer you’re not satisfied with, we recommend leaving the mini-keg inside the SUB until it’s completely empty before switching it out. Switching between half-empty mini-kegs could jeopardize the taste of the beers and cause pressure to release.
Articles in this section
- What is the SUB Home Tap?
- Can I use Hopsy's minkegs with other home draft appliances?
- I’ve poured a beer, but it is mostly foam.
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Home Tap?
- How do I load a minikeg into The SUB Home Tap?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- What is The SUB Home Tap made of?
- How energy efficient is The SUB Home Tap?
- What are the dimensions of the SUB?
- How much does the SUB weigh?