Yes, we ask that you store the beers in the refrigerator until you load it into the SUB machine. Craft beer is totally ok above 40°F. Many craft beers are served between 45-55°F, but 40°F is our ceiling to ensure the best quality product to you. Under these conditions, we guarantee you’ll get the same quality as at the brewery!
Articles in this section
- How can I contact Hopsy for support?
- How does Hopsy work?
- Where are you located?
- Where/How do I get beers?
- Do you offer in-store pickup at any of your locations?
- You don’t deliver to my area, what can I do?
- How often do you rotate your beer selections?
- How much beer does a Torp Contain?
- Do the Torps need to be refrigerated?
- Can I put the Torps in the freezer?