Hopsy supports local craft breweries, many of which you will not find in your local convenience or grocery store. That's because the traditional distribution channels are tough on small businesses. Hopsy uses technology and the internet to make it easy for you to discover beers and breweries you may not have heard of or can't easily visit. Hopsy gives local breweries access to new customers they don't get to normally connect with. It's a win win.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact Hopsy for support?
- How does Hopsy work?
- Where are you located?
- Where/How do I get beers?
- Do you offer in-store pickup at any of your locations?
- You don’t deliver to my area, what can I do?
- How often do you rotate your beer selections?
- How much beer does a Torp Contain?
- Do the Torps need to be refrigerated?
- Can I put the Torps in the freezer?