Yes, we can deliver to an office that easily accepts deliveries. Please make note that the person receiving needs to be over 21 years of age. If you're behind gates, locked doors, inside a SCIF or something top secret, which is going to make it really hard to deliver to you, we ask that you please select a different shipping address.
Articles in this section
- Should I ship to my home or work address?
- Where can I see my tracking number?
- I’d like to buy beers for an event, what day would be best for delivery?
- How long does shipping take?
- Should I tip the delivery driver?
- Can I refuse a package?
- How do I redirect my package once it's been shipped?
- How can I get in contact with the shipper?
- I missed my delivery, what should I do?
- Can I have an order shipped as a gift?