That's definitely not an acceptable experience for Hopsy customers to have, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us so we can make this right as soon as possible. In an effort to improve our operations, we ask that you please provide any pictures or detailed descriptions of the damaged products.
Articles in this section
- When will my order arrive?
- Should I ship to my home or work address?
- My beers arrived warm, what should I do?
- How does my beer stay fresh in transit?
- Can I refuse a package?
- How much is shipping?
- Where is my order/How can I track my order?
- I missed my delivery, what should I do?
- My beers arrived, but not my SUB machine (or vice versa). What should I do?
- I logged into my account and don't see any previous orders. What's going on?