That's definitely not an acceptable experience for Hopsy customers to have, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us so we can make this right as soon as possible. In an effort to improve our operations, we ask that you please provide any pictures or detailed descriptions of the damaged products.
Articles in this section
- Should I ship to my home or work address?
- When will my order arrive?
- Will my box be delivered during the holidays?
- What should I do if my delivery is late?
- What should I do if something in my order is missing or different than my original order?
- I logged into my account and don't see any previous orders. What's going on?
- I didn't receive my order confirmation. What's going on with my order?
- How does my beer stay fresh in transit?
- Where can I see my tracking number?
- Can I refuse a package?