Our carrier will send you a tracking number via email once it is picked up and scanned. If you did not receive an email, we ask that you please check your spam folder to see if it landed in there. If no email is present, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] so we can retrieve it for you.
Articles in this section
- Should I ship to my home or work address?
- Where can I see my tracking number?
- I’d like to buy beers for an event, what day would be best for delivery?
- How long does shipping take?
- Should I tip the delivery driver?
- Can I refuse a package?
- How do I redirect my package once it's been shipped?
- How can I get in contact with the shipper?
- I missed my delivery, what should I do?
- Can I have an order shipped as a gift?