We recommend you consult your manual. In the event that you can’t locate it, try the trouble-shooting tactics below.
Beer too foamy?
- Ensure your beer has been in the SUB for at least one hour (properly chilled) and the green light is on
- Pull the tap handle all the way forward when you pour
- Hold your glass at a 45 degree angle when you pour
- Ensure the rubber band ring in the SUB door is properly aligned
Green light won't turn on
- Try a different outlet
- Wait at least 1 hour after inserting a mini-keg
- Unplug the SUB for 1 hour and then plug in again
Beer not cold
- Unplug the SUB for 1 hour and then plug in again to reset the cooling system
Beer not pouring
- Ensure there is a black c-shaped clip at the top of the mini-keg (unless the mini-keg is an import)
Also keep in mind that if your issue relates to cooling time, the cooling process for unrefrigerated mini-kegs may take up to 3-4 hours, as the SUB needs to work harder to bring the beer down to temperature. For faster serving, we recommend storing all mini-kegs in the fridge.
If none of these steps work, please contact us using our support form and, if possible, include a video of your SUB malfunctioning.