We recommend you consult your manual. In the event that you can’t locate it, try the trouble-shooting tactics below.
Beer too foamy?
- Ensure your beer has been in the SUB for at least one hour (properly chilled) and the green light is on
- Pull the tap handle all the way forward when you pour
- Hold your glass at a 45 degree angle when you pour
- Ensure the rubber band ring in the SUB door is properly aligned
Green light won't turn on
- Try a different outlet
- Wait at least 1 hour after inserting a mini-keg
- Unplug the SUB for 1 hour and then plug in again
Beer not cold
- Unplug the SUB for 1 hour and then plug in again to reset the cooling system
Beer not pouring
- Ensure there is a black c-shaped clip at the top of the minikeg (unless the minikeg is an import)