The SUB is equipped with a pump inside that helps to keep the Torp under pressure, so don’t be alarmed when the noise comes on as soon as you begin to pour. The sound will go away after a few seconds.
Articles in this section
- What is the SUB?
- What are the dimensions of the SUB?
- How much does the SUB weigh?
- Is the SUB battery powered or do you plug it in?
- Should I leave the SUB plugged in?
- How long is a Torp good inside the SUB machine?
- Can I swap out a Torp before it’s empty?
- How do I clean the SUB?
- The SUB makes a noise while I pour, is that a problem?
- The SUB makes a noise while cooling the Torp, is that a problem?