The SUB Home Tap has an energy label of "A+". This means this is one of the most efficient appliances within the home draught system category. The SUB uses an average of 10 Watts in a “steady state.” It is comparable to an unopened refrigerator. 10 Watts is the same as a usage of 0,010 kWh per hour. On an annual basis, assuming The SUB is switched on all year, the energy consumption in the "steady state" is approximately 87.6 kWh.
Articles in this section
- What is the SUB Home Tap?
- Can I use Hopsy's minkegs with other home draft appliances?
- I’ve poured a beer, but it is mostly foam.
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Home Tap?
- How do I load a minikeg into The SUB Home Tap?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- What is The SUB Home Tap made of?
- How energy efficient is The SUB Home Tap?
- What are the dimensions of the SUB?
- How much does the SUB weigh?