Remove the cap from the mini-keg. To load the SUB, tilt the mini-keg upwards and push to the back of the chamber - be sure that none of the three legs at the bottom of the mini keg are directly facing upward. Make sure there are no kinks in the tubing - then carefully press the spout into the indentation on the machine. Place the tap on the front, press down, and close the door.
Articles in this section
- What is the SUB Compact?
- How do I load a Minikeg into The SUB Compact?
- What are the dimensions and weight of The SUB Compact?
- How energy efficient is The SUB Compact?
- What’s the difference between the SUB Home Tap and the SUB Compact?
- I'm having trouble inserting the minikegs. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- Can I use Hopsy's minkegs with other home draft appliances?
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Compact?
- Is the SUB battery powered or do you plug it in?