The SUB Home Tap has an energy label of "A+". This means this is one of the most efficient appliances within the home draught system category. The SUB uses an average of 11 Watts in a “steady state.” It is comparable to an unopened refrigerator. 11 Watts is the same as a usage of 0.011 kWh per hour. On an annual basis, assuming The SUB Compact is switched on all year, the energy consumption in the "steady state" is approximately 96.36 kWh.
Articles in this section
- My SUB Won't Stop Pouring — What do I do?
- What is the SUB Compact?
- How do I load a Minikeg into The SUB Compact?
- What are the dimensions and weight of The SUB Compact?
- How energy efficient is The SUB Compact?
- What’s the difference between the SUB Home Tap and the SUB Compact?
- I'm having trouble inserting the minikegs. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- Can I use Hopsy's minkegs with other home draft appliances?
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Compact?