The SUB Home Tap has an energy label of "A+". This means this is one of the most efficient appliances within the home draught system category. The SUB uses an average of 11 Watts in a “steady state.” It is comparable to an unopened refrigerator. 11 Watts is the same as using 0.011 kWh per hour. On an annual basis, assuming The SUBHome Tap is switched on all year, the energy consumption in the "steady state" is approximately 96.36 kWh.
Articles in this section
- How do I load a Minikeg into The SUB Home Tap?
- My SUB might be broken. What do I do?
- I’ve poured a beer, but it is mostly foam.
- My SUB Won't Stop Pouring — What do I do?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- What is the SUB Home Tap?
- Should I leave the SUB plugged in?
- How long is a Torp good inside the SUB machine?
- Can I swap out a Torp before it’s empty?
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Home Tap?