The SUB Home Tap dimensions are(length, width, height): 17.8” x 7.5” x 15.1” and weighs about 10 pounds; the included drip tray measures 5.5” x 6.5”.
Articles in this section
- How do I load a Minikeg into The SUB Home Tap?
- My SUB might be broken. What do I do?
- I’ve poured a beer, but it is mostly foam.
- My SUB Won't Stop Pouring — What do I do?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- What is the SUB Home Tap?
- Should I leave the SUB plugged in?
- How long is a Torp good inside the SUB machine?
- Can I swap out a Torp before it’s empty?
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Home Tap?