All models perform the same function and can work with the same Minikegs. SUB Compact is slightly smaller in size and weight and is loaded from the top, while the SUB Home Tap is loaded from the front. In addition, the SUB Compact does not have an on/off switch; it is turned off by unplugging the device.
Articles in this section
- My SUB Won't Stop Pouring — What do I do?
- What is the SUB Compact?
- How do I load a Minikeg into The SUB Compact?
- What are the dimensions and weight of The SUB Compact?
- How energy efficient is The SUB Compact?
- What’s the difference between the SUB Home Tap and the SUB Compact?
- I'm having trouble inserting the minikegs. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- Can I use Hopsy's minkegs with other home draft appliances?
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Compact?