Due to humidity, there can be some ice formation in the cooling chamber. To prevent this from occurring, please dry the chamber before reloading a new minikeg and to check if the door sealing is fitted well after closing. If it's not, the cooling system keeps overcooling. In normal circumstances, it will not harm the machine or affect the beer.
Articles in this section
- My SUB Won't Stop Pouring — What do I do?
- What is the SUB Compact?
- How do I load a Minikeg into The SUB Compact?
- What are the dimensions and weight of The SUB Compact?
- How energy efficient is The SUB Compact?
- What’s the difference between the SUB Home Tap and the SUB Compact?
- I'm having trouble inserting the minikegs. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- Can I use Hopsy's minkegs with other home draft appliances?
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Compact?