Due to humidity, there can be some ice formation in the cooling chamber. To prevent this from occurring, please dry the chamber before reloading a new minikeg and to check if the door sealing is fitted well after closing. If it's not, the cooling system keeps overcooling. In normal circumstances, it will not harm the machine or affect the beer.
Articles in this section
- How do I load a Minikeg into The SUB Home Tap?
- My SUB might be broken. What do I do?
- I’ve poured a beer, but it is mostly foam.
- My SUB Won't Stop Pouring — What do I do?
- Can I load a store-bought beer can or keg into The SUB?
- What is the SUB Home Tap?
- Should I leave the SUB plugged in?
- How long is a Torp good inside the SUB machine?
- Can I swap out a Torp before it’s empty?
- Is it possible to regulate the temperature of The SUB Home Tap?