Have no fear, it's just beer! During the packaging process, as we seal the torp, beer will sometimes rise into the tube. The beer that gets trapped in the tube will sometimes start to separate over the short time it takes to move from our facility to your home. If you see some particulate in the beer tube, simply start pouring your torp as normal and dump the first oz or two of foam into your sink, then proceed to pour a fresh glass. The sediment will flush out very easily.
Articles in this section
- When will my order arrive?
- Should I ship to my home or work address?
- My beers arrived warm, what should I do?
- How does my beer stay fresh in transit?
- Can I refuse a package?
- How much is shipping?
- Where is my order/How can I track my order?
- I missed my delivery, what should I do?
- My beers arrived, but not my SUB machine (or vice versa). What should I do?
- I logged into my account and don't see any previous orders. What's going on?